Technical experience would include:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a desktop / server support role configuring and troubleshooting Windows operating systems
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suites
- 1+ years deploying standardized desktop / laptop images
- Experience with PC/Laptops and Windows Servers; Microsoft Windows Active Directory functionality; Networking protocols and connectivity basics; printer, scanner and wireless network configuration and troubleshooting and diagnosing, maintaining and repairing computer hardware and peripherals.
- Working knowledge of BST and SQL databases preferred
- Experience writing Structured Query Language (SQL) and stored procedures a plus
- CAD support experience a plus
- Knowledge of SharePoint (Sharepoint Designer, InfoPath, HTML CSS, security permissions, etc.) a plus
NTH has been providing professional consulting services to public and private clients throughout the United States as a Michigan corporation since 1968. As an employee-owned firm, NTH values its employees’ health and welfare. We offer a competitive benefits program designed to support the needs of our employee-owners and their families. Regular, full-time employees are offered generous benefits as part of the total compensation package.
NTH supports our employees' career development with tuition reimbursement, staff mentoring, in-house and external training, and conferences as well on the job training experiences. We take our work seriously, but we know how to have fun. We promote a relaxed company culture that focuses on improving not only our staff members' professional life, but also their personal life. We regularly schedule company activities, such as our company picnic, golf leagues and outings, holiday parties, ice cream socials, cook-offs and more. We are also health conscious and offer a Wellness Program with an annual Wellness Fair and monthly health initiatives along with impromptu activities such as group lunch walks, healthy snack days, after work bike outings, and more.
If you are interested in learning more about this position, you can click here to read more and apply.
You can also click here to learn more about NTH and our company culture.