With this prequalification, NTH can now conduct wetland boundary delineation as prime or subconsultant / team member for MDOT and other local and regional transportation agencies using MDOT prequalifications as a requirement for transportation consultants. The service area includes all 83 counties of Michigan.
For MDOT projects, NTH is now able to:
- Identify jurisdictional and non-jurisdictional wetlands under Part 303 of PA 451, and Section 404 of the Clean Water Act (CWA)
- Assess wetland values and functions
- Assess the impact of a transportation project on the wetland
- Identify alternatives to taking the wetlands
- Develop procedures to mitigate for any wetlands loss.