- Cost recoveries involving Energy Waste Reduction, Demand Response, and Conservation Voltage Reduction
- The ability to recover book balances of D.E. Karn Units 1 & 2
- Proposed competitive-bid methodology for determining avoided costs rates and for determining and addressing Consumers capacity position pursuant to PURPA
- Utilization of a five-year period for the purpose of determining Consumers capacity position and related obligations pursuant to PURPA, and find that Consumers has no PURPA capacity need
- Approval of Consumers Financial Compensation Mechanism for any new Power Purchase Agreements
Should the Michigan Public Service Commission accept the settlement agreement without change, Consumers is committed to delivering its first RFP (Request for Proposal) this summer, awarding the first projects no later than September 2019. With NTH’s strong history executing projects across Michigan for more than 50 years, we are poised to team with clients to deliver Michigan a brighter, cleaner future.
NTH has the experience to assist our clients in the energy market on a variety of ecological and environmental and engineering projects. Our team of professionals specializes in providing sustainable solutions to complex problems and we are proud of our long history, diverse engineering skills, record-of-success, and award-winning recognition by our peers for successful engineering, environmental compliance, and renewable energy projects. We believe these attributes, combined with our strong project management system and long-term experience working with federal, state, and local entities, make us uniquely qualified to provide environmental engineering services on almost any project.
To learn more about us, visit us here: nthconsultants.com/energy-market