Within the engineering industry, this type of programming a great way to reach many colleagues, clients and other engineers to educate them on a variety of topics. We also offer professional development hour (PDH) certificates for each of our webinars which many need for their continuing education.
Below is a quick summary of NTH’s 2015 webinar success:
- We hosted more webinars in 2015 than we have in any other year since we started in 2011.
- We had more attendees this year than any year prior (659 more attendees than last year’s record of 2,843)
- Fourteen (14) client-speakers took part in our webinar events this year
- Attendee satisfaction was significantly improved this year through quality topics and programming.
- NTH’s webinar database has grown 250%!
In 2015, we hosted webinars regarding the new CCR rule, Air Quality Dispersion Modeling, Green Infrastructure and more. Two of our most popular webinars were called "Real Life Engineering" where those already tenured in the engineering field gave real world advice to attendees.
This year we have some great webinars planned as well with our first, Michigan Road Funding, scheduled for February 10. This webinar will break down the details of the package of bills that was passed and explain how the new revenue will be generated and where it will be spent. The webinar will also explain other requirements contained in the legislation including warranties, improved pavement designs, new competitive bidding requirements and much more.
More information will be out on this soon, but if you want to stay informed of our upcoming events, or view some of our past webinars (you can get PDHs for watching past ones as well!) please visit our webinar page here.
We hope to see you in 2016!